Interactive touchscreens are popular with both our education and business customers. As a result we’re confident that most organisations will benefit from using an interactive screen recommend by Link ICT, whether in the classroom or in the board room. Here’s why:
- Interactive Capabilities – Remember when the first interactive screens meant that only one point could be pressed on the touchscreen at once? This technology has really moved on and interactive screens are more capable than ever! When you utilise the latest touchscreen technology you will be able to benefit from multipoint touch, allowing multiple users to use the board at any one time.
- Enhanced Collaboration – Interactive screens can be equipped with software that allows for seamless connections during collaboration with users across any location. Using an interactive screen in your meeting room enables you to utilise video conferencing where all participants are able to annotate remotely on shared documents. Additionally, interactive screens can be connected to other devices, such as Chromebooks (hyperlink) to enable sharing from small screen to large. Whatever your collaborative need, we can find an interactive screen that covers it.
- Ease of Install – If you choose Link ICT to procure and install your interactive screen you will benefit from our experienced technicians installing your screens. Installations are done quickly, at a time to suit you, with minimal disruption to your organisation. We will ensure that you have all the correct cables to connect your screen and show you how it works.
- Eye Catching – The screens we supply are of the best possible quality, crystal clear resolution and high brightness to ensure that they can be seen from even the very back of your room. Depending on the screen you chose, there are options where calibration is required, meaning your board will work first time, every time. Unlike projection based interactive solutions, interactive screens have no shadowing.
- Specific to your needs – We can supply screens from 55” all the way through to 86”, with the most popular sizes for our customers being 65” and 75”. The touchscreens we supply can be on a secure fixed wall mount, or on electric screen mounts to allow you to adjust the height of your screen. We can also supply tilt and touch tables so that everyone in your organisation can access your interactive screen.
Link ICT can arrange a free interactive screen loan or demonstrations on your behalf to give you the opportunity to test your screen before you buy. To discuss your interactive screen needs further with Link ICT get in touch today.