- IT Services for Businesses
- IT Services for Schools
School cashless catering system procurement and project management
As part of their Managed IT Support, Link ICT can help with procurement and project management. Working with The Bemrose School, we worked to procure and project manage the implementation of a new cashless catering system. The article outlines the benefits of eliminating cash in the school or workplace by implementing a cashless catering system.
Woodville Schools Federation
The unique way in which Link ICT delivers IT, telecoms and audio visual support services has led to Woodville Schools Federation to appointing Link ICT to provide their IT support and services since 2010.
The Bemrose School
Link ICT have supported The Bemrose School for over 7 years, during this time the school has expanded considerably. Link ICT have played an integral part in supporting the school’s growth.
WHY CHOOSE US
- Our technicians are passionate about meeting your needs with a ‘nothing is too much trouble’ approach. Our technicians pride themselves on building long-term relationships so that staff feel confident to approach them about any ICT or telecoms issue.
- We take ownership of problems and go above and beyond to provide the best possible levels of service.
- With over 15 years’ experience we have shown that we are able to evolve and adapt in the ever-changing world of technology. We are able to bring up to date knowledge to all our clients, adapting our approach to your needs.
- We also have a comprehensive offer of additional services, from phone systems to cloud computing. Acting as a single point of contact, our knowledge of your company can help us recommend the right products for your needs. Our technicians can support through the procurement process – recommending product solutions, installing and providing ongoing support.