- IT Services for Businesses
- IT Services for Schools
William Gilbert Endowed Primary School and Nursery – Move to Clevertouch Technologies
During the summer of 2022, William Gilbert Endowed Primary School in Belper, Derbyshire took the leap to change its classrooms to be Clevertouch-friendly and had eight new screens installed. This means that all their classrooms now include an interactive, high-tech, 4K Clevertouch Technologies screen. A dedicated Link ICT technician had been providing on-site IT support…
Derby Diocesan Academy Trust – IT Support Package
Derby Diocesan Academy Trust (DDAT) appointed Link ICT Services to provide remote ICT support to their Central Team. Our role expanded to include procurement advice and establish a new site in Bakewell.
Networking Infrastructure At Oakwood Junior School
Link ICT installed a high-quality, easy-to-manage network with a solution from Cambium Wireless for Oakwood Junior School in Alvaston, Derby.
School cashless catering system procurement and project management
As part of their Managed IT Support, Link ICT can help with procurement and project management. Working with The Bemrose School, we worked to procure and project manage the implementation of a new cashless catering system. The article outlines the benefits of eliminating cash in the school or workplace by implementing a cashless catering system.
Woodville Schools Federation
The unique way in which Link ICT delivers IT, telecoms and audio visual support services has led to Woodville Schools Federation to appointing Link ICT to provide their IT support and services since 2010.
WHY CHOOSE US
- Our technicians are passionate about meeting your needs with a ‘nothing is too much trouble’ approach. Our technicians pride themselves on building long-term relationships so that staff feel confident to approach them about any ICT or telecoms issue.
- We take ownership of problems and go above and beyond to provide the best possible levels of service.
- With over 15 years’ experience we have shown that we are able to evolve and adapt in the ever-changing world of technology. We are able to bring up to date knowledge to all our clients, adapting our approach to your needs.
- We also have a comprehensive offer of additional services, from phone systems to cloud computing. Acting as a single point of contact, our knowledge of your company can help us recommend the right products for your needs. Our technicians can support through the procurement process – recommending product solutions, installing and providing ongoing support.